TUF board® MR
TUF board® MR is an expanded PVC foamed board engineered specifically by World-Pak for marine applications. Because of its closed cell structure, TUF board® MR is water resistant, lightweight and provides better insulation than wood.
Inteplast’s TUF board® MR is ideal for applications in marine seating backs and bottoms, upholstery, cabinets, wall panels, doors, and other marine applications. Features and Benefits
- Superior workability: TUF board® can be worked just like wood. It is easy to cut and can be routed, glued, nailed, screwed and stapled.
- Non-flammable: TUF board® MR meets UL guidelines and is self-extinguishing.
- Stability: TUF board® MR will not rot, crack, delaminate, or split. It is insect resistant, and needs very little maintenance.
- Lightweight: TUF board® MR provides a lighter weight product than HDPE, Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), or Marine Grade Plywood.
- Weather-resistance: TUF board® MR is resistant to moisture and salt water corrosion.
- TUF board® MR is designed to last and easy to install.
- Environmentally Friendly: TUF board® MR helps save natural resources because it is 100% recyclable.