Bun rack and pan covers are used to cover baked goods and other foodservice needs. The pop-up poly sheets can also be used in the bakery and deli departments. The poly aprons are used to protect clothing from getting dirty. Our ice bucket liners keep ice cubes cool and clean in hotel/ motels settings.
Bun Racks & Miscellaneous Products
Bun Rack Covers
Inteplast bun rack and pan covers provide sanitary protection for baked goods. Made at our Texas manufacturing facility, they are consistent in quality and performance. Choose from popular standard sizes within various gauge options suitable for many applications.
- Boxed into a strong, white, clam shell dispenser
- Made with star seal bottom feature for complete rack coverage
- They are puncture resistant with gas and moisture barriers
- FDA and USDA compliant
Pop-Up Deli Sheets
Inteplast plastic deli sheets are inter-folded with pop-up style design for easy dispensing. We offer the five standard sizes in HDPE clear film and conform to FDA requirements for food contact and food handling.
- Greaseproof, waterproof, non-absorbent, and can be microwavable and freezable
- Sheets are great for sanitary protection when used for handling donuts, bagels, muffins, cookies, and strong enough for wrapping sandwiches, hamburgers, and other items
Inteplast aprons are essential in keeping clothes clean. Our aprons are offered in white and available in small or adult size.
- Packed into five (5) inner boxes of 200 counts with easy dispensing feature
- This allows for distribution to several different areas within an operation
Ice Bucket Liners
Inteplast ice bucket liners are ideal for the hotel/motel industry. We offer the standard 3-quart size in a linear low density (LLDPE) film conveniently flat packed and a high density (HDPE) film option available perforated on a roll for easy distribution.
- Liners have compact packaging designs that save counter and shelf space
- Perforated bags on a roll allow for easy dispensing and reduce waste
- All products are FDA-approved for safe food service, storage and handling
We offer dispenser racks for saddle pack bags and also for holding glove boxes. The saddle pack racks are the traditional “A” frame design and can hold small or jumbo bag sizes. The glove racks are offered in vertical and horizontal styles.
- Strong white-colored wire frames
- The small saddle pack rack is 6”W x 6”L x 11.5”H
- The jumbo saddle pack rack is 6” x 9”L x 11.5”H
- The horizontal glove frame is 3.5”W x 10.3” L x 11.5”H
- The vertical glove frame is 5.5”W x 8.5” L x 4.25”H