Our market-ready packaging is designed with your customers at the forefront.Inteplast’s converted products are always evolving and improving to respond to shifting markets. We monitor trends and listen to our customers to provide the best options.
Converting & More
Conditions for agricultural packaging may range from hot, cold, dry, wet, or icy. Inteplast works with its customers to determine the right specifications for their application usage.
- Various production print speeds
- Low slip, high gloss graphic capability
- Layered barrier protection against changing conditions
Engineered for the demands of the food packaging industry, Inteplast’s diverse offering of bakery, wicket, and ice bags are meticulously made to perform. Each of our formulations takes storage environment, package weight, puncture and tear resistance, plus seal-ability and graphics into consideration.
- HACCP-certified (hazard analysis and critical control points)
- Our food safety standards serve to prevent physical, chemical, and biological packaging hazards
Inteplast’s converted consumer products cover a range of bag styles and configurations. We put value into films that are formulated for each individual application, which are available in an assortment of high quality print options.
- Made to suit product performance goals
- Custom orders are formulated daily
Our converted industrial products are extruded from Inteplast’s high performance industrial films. These finished products are engineered to handle heavy loads and any material imaginable in a variety of applications, such as:
- Specialty liquids
- Modified rubber
- Industrial liners
- Pallet and bin covers
- Furniture bags (shrink & non)
- Masking and protective applications