Inteplast hand film is used in whole load wrapping, roping, and bundling of A, B, and C profile load types, much of our options also offer enormous downgauge opportunities which can substantially reduce costs.
LoadStar Plus & LoadStar
LoadStar Plus and LoadStar hand films (HLP & HLB), from our Engineered Ultra High Performance Film Series, comprise a premium resin blend and provides maximum load holding force with minimal film usage. These films exhibit unparalleled strength in lighter gauges, and its exceptional puncture resistance rivals higher gauged films.
- Superior cling
- Outstanding puncture and tear resistance
- High load containment value
- Great optical clarity for electronic scanning
- Reduced noise
Pallet Lock Prestretch
Pallet Lock Prestretch hand film (PSB), one of the films in our Engineered Ultra High Performance Film Series, is formulated with superior puncture properties to grasp and hold corners on C type loads. Exceptional load-holding force, cling, clarity, and unchallenged neckdown for maximum load surface coverage.
- Reduces film weight/load by as much as 40%
- Ergonomic lightweight roll design reduces operator fatigue, increases safety
- Pallet Lock Video
Coreless Pallet Lock Prestretch
Coreless Pallet Lock Prestretch hand film (CLS), one of the films in our Engineered Ultra High Performance Film Series, strives for sustainability through technology by eliminating the need for paper cores when utilizing our AmTopp patented dispenser inserts.
- 100% of cost is used – No paper cores and film runs totally off dispenser
- New reusable patented dispenser
- Eliminates 5,400 pounds of paper cores per truckload
- Bulk pack design eliminates corrugated material
- Reduces the carbon footprint
- Coreless Pallet Lock Video
X-Treme hand film (HSB), one of the films in our High Performance Film Series, combines reduced neckdown performance while maintaining excellent puncture resistance and yield.
- Outstanding strength in the transverse direction
- Suited for difficult loads
Peak hand film (HCB), one of the films in our Premium Value Films Series, is a linear low-density polyethylene stretch film that secures irregular and hard-to-wrap loads. With two-sided cling, Inteplast’s Performance Hand Film uses a standard three-inch I.D. core and is available in 12″, 15″, and 18″ widths. Our 70, 75, 80, and 90 gauge film comes in 1,500-foot rolls, and our 60 gauge film comes in 2,000-foot rolls.
- Excellent value
- Dependable and retains a high holding force
Colorway Tinted Film
Our colored stretch film, part of our Specialty Film Series, can be used to quickly identify product loads via color-coding in storage or transportation. Colorway tinted film is a great option for a variety of load shipments. We currently manufacture five transparent colored films, which allow the end user to quickly identify pallet loads during shipment or storage.
- Be used to quickly identify product loads via color-coding
- Select from blue, red, green, yellow, orange, and black
- Makes tampered loads quickly evident
Inteplast’s UVI hand films, part of our Specialty Film Series, inhibit degradation caused by ultraviolet rays on product loads and can be used for mulch, brick, and other products that are stored outdoors. Inteplast also offers colored stretch film. Please contact us for inventory availability.
- Inhibits degradation caused by ultraviolet rays
- Can be used for products stored outdoors
TackMaster Film, one of the films in our Specialty Film Series, is engineered to utilize the newest tackifier to create a superior cling layer for securing film tails in cold or dusty wrapping environments.
- Freezer film
- Extremely aggressive inside cling layer package on this one-sided cling film
AmTopp Stretch Films Cross-reference Search
We’ve done the research so that you don’t have to. Click here to learn more!