IntePro® isn’t just for signage. Reusable packaging options include a variety of boxes, picking totes, and produce boxes. For construction applications corrugated plastic has been used for retainer walls, hurricane panels, and architectural panels.
A unique multilayer board that is remarkably lightweight yet exceptionally rigid and impact resistant. It is made with solid polypropylene outer layers and a dimensional core for added strength and stability. No adhesives are used as it has thermally bonded outer layers and core materials.
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- 100% recyclable polypropylene
- Easy to cut and fabricate
- IntePro TITAN Video
IntePro® can be utilized for a variety of material handling applications. Our boxes have been used by veneer, stone, and brick companies.
- Our waterproof corrugated plastic can be stored outside
IntePro® boards are ideal for agricultural packaging and storage.
- They are cheaper to ship and store
- Easier usage and handling
IntePro® can be converted by a variety of methods.
- Our boards are easy to heat seal and die cut
- The boards can also be glued, scored, and sonic welded
IntePro® can be laminated with many different substrates.
- Metal, wood, carpet, and other plastics can be laminated to our boards
- They can also be used for architectural and automotive panels
IntePro® has been used successfully for a variety of construction applications.
- Heavier gauge boards are often used for retainer walls, roof and wall battens, and hurricane storm panels
- IntePro® boards can be used for soil retention next to foundations
Brochures & Flyers
Go to Our Corrugated Boards FAQ.
Click here to learn more!