Inteplast offers many solutions including biohazard bags, sharps containers, specimen containers, and transport bags.
Lab & Doctor Offices
Biohazard Waste Management
Inteplast offers a variety of solutions to effectively handle biohazardous waste. Options include:
- Biohazard/red bags
- Autoclave bags
- Our full line of sharps containers
- Bags that can be customized in size, color, and print
Measurement & Collection Containers
Inteplast Group has a broad range of measurement and collection containers all with graduated measurements.
- Patient fluid intake and output
- Calculi strainers
- Commode collectors
- 24-hour collection containers
- Medicine cups
Inteplast has an extensive line of specimen containers for a variety of applications.
- ClikSeal™ closure to ensure leak resistance and reduction of repetition injuries
- Pressure rated containers for pneumatic tube systems
- Temperature strips, standard containers, and container with snap cap are available
- Sterile, non-sterile, and peel pouch configurations
Midstream kits are preassembled to aid urine collections.
- Clean catch using tab rings
- Anatomically contoured funnels
- All essential supplies are packaged together
- Helpful Hands™ cup holder
Specimen Transport Bags
- Specimen transport bags help facilitate the collection, storage, identification, and the transport of specimens and cultures within a hospital, surgery center, or an off-site laboratory.
- Select from various sizes
- Options include clear or colored film
- Zip closure or adhesive closure (permanent or reclosable)
- Optional paperwork pouch
- Customizable for optimal facility processing
Our zip closure bags offer versatile usage throughout a facility depending on the needs of the institution.
- Select from a wide range of sizes and thicknesses
- An optional white writing block serves to easily identify contents
Inteplast’s personal protection products cover your staff from head to toe.
- Surgical caps
- Shoe covers
- Protective eyewear
A variety of stainless steel essentials increase efficiency for general applications, medical staff, as well for as patient needs.
- Graduated measures
- Various jars (applicatory, dressing & ointment)
- Instrument trays in various sizes
- Perforated and non-perforated and mayo-style
Swabs & Vials
Inteplast’s swabs and vials in our Biological Collection line allow for easy, reliable collection of specimens.
- Starswabs II are sterile, ready-to-use
- False bottom vials
- Anaerobic transport system is included