Inteplast Group provides a broad range of critical daily-use products for patients in acute care hospitals, alternate care facilities, and throughout the care continuum.
Patient Bedside Products
Inteplast Group has an expansive portfolio of essential patient bedside products to meet changing healthcare requirements.
- Single-use products minimize cleaning and infection risk and are available in a variety of colors
- Autoclavable product for reuse and reduced environmental impact
- Stainless steel products for durability
Stedi Tred® Fall Prevention Slippers
Patient slippers are an integral part of a hospital’s fall prevention program. Stedi Tred® patient slippers feature many benefits.
- Slip-resistant tread on both sides gives patients a greater level of confidence
- Dual-sided tread provides effective footing in any position
- Comfortable breathable material that adapts to a patient’s foot
Zip closure bags offer versatile usage throughout a facility depending on the needs of the institution.
- Select from a wide range of sizes and thicknesses
- An optional white writing block serves to easily identify contents
Patient Belongings Bags
Our line of patient bags has expanded and is designed to protect patients’ clothing and accessories while providing them peace of mind, knowing that their belongings are secure.
- Select from a wide selection of sizes, thicknesses, and film colors
- Various closure options are available, including security
- Customization is available including facility name and logo
Inteplast’s mobility aids are designed to help patients continue an active lifestyle and improve their mobility. Our solutions support your patients’ comfort and safety and improves their stability.
- Reduces patient’s lower limb loading
- Helps patient to maintain upright ambulation